Join the YANA Team
- Team up with YANA to provide cancer comfort care packages to cancer patients on a monthly basis. Sign-up for monthly recurring donations - $25 sends a care package to a cancer patient.
Volunteer to Make Items Needed for Comfort Care Packages
With the growing requests for comfort packages we are always in need for individuals, church/youth groups, civic organizations who can tie fleece blankets or knit chemo caps.
- Hand-tie fleece blankets for cancer patients at one of our events
- Knit beanies for cancer patients
- Make bracelets for cancer patients
- Donate fleece, devotionals, music and more
We’ll bring our blanket making event to you!
Engage employees – have fun – provide comfort to cancer patients
Sponsoring/hosting a blanket making event can be a great team building activity for your employees.
Looking to host a service project at your church?
Sponsoring/hosting a blanket-making event is a great way to offer your church members a service project that truly impacts the lives of others in a meaningful way.
Community groups of any size, age or focus can participate in hand-tying blankets for cancer patients. All groups including scouts, high schools, and rotary clubs are welcome to hand-tie blankets.