Corporate Team Building
We’ll bring our blanket making event to you!
Engage employees – have fun – provide comfort to cancer patients
Sponsoring/hosting a blanket making event can be a great team building activity for your employees. We’ve had compassionate corporations like Applied Medical, Intel, Ingram Micro, Starbucks and Wells Fargo sponsor and/or host events to make blankets for cancer patients. We can send blanket-making material to all 50 states. Care packages can be given to local cancer treatments centers or hospitals of your choice. Your business, large or small, can make a difference for cancer patients through corporate giving. Sign up below to learn more.
Blanket Material Provided:
YANA Cancer Comfort no-sew fleece material comes pre-cut
- Blankets are 5x5 feet
- 2 pieces of fleece material make the no sew blankets
- One solid color and one patterned color
- How to make a no sew blanket
Time Frame: 2-4 hours
How to estimate blankets needed:
- 1 blanket per person per hour
- - Best if 4 or 8 people work on each side of the blanket at the same time
- Example: 30 people 2 hours would make 60 blankets
Recommended donation: $9 per blanket to cover our costs