Monthly Blanket Making/Bag Stuffing Events
We meet on a monthly basis to hand-tie blankets and/or stuff bags and rely on volunteers to help us provide comfort packages to cancer patients. Please join us!
Click here if you want to register for multiple events
- 2nd Saturday Events:
– October 12, 2019* Register
– November 9, 2019 Register
– December 14, 2019 Register
- 2nd Saturday Blanket Making/Bag Stuffing Time:
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- 2nd Saturday Location:
Norman P. Murray Community Center
24932 Veterans Way
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
* October 12th event will be held at the Newhart Middle School, 25001 Veterans Way, Mission Viejo, CA 92692 (next to Norman P. Murray Center)
Please help us bring faith, hope and love to others in need.